YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION
VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL VISITORS TO RWANDA AND OTHER EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT PROOF OF YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION AT ALL POINTS OF ENTRY. IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT, KINDLY PRIORITIZE THIS AS PART OF YOUR PREPARATIONS FOR YOUR VISIT IN MARCH.
Most international travellers may now get their visas on arrival according to the most recent announcement. However, it is advisable that you check with your travel advisor. Follow the link for the most recent information.
Businesses upbeat over new visa regime - The New Times | Rwanda<http://www.newtimes.co.
Payments and Currency
• The local currency in Rwanda is the Rwanda Franc, but you can pay in Euros and US dollars at most hotels. You can also exchange your money at all banks, as well as forex offices and agencies.
• Visa, Maestro and MasterCard credit cards are widely accepted and there are ATMs at all major centres and banks.
• All hotels have credit card facilities.
• Delegates are advised to exchange their money at the airport.
• Hotels usually exchange US dollars and Euros. However, it is advisable to use the banks or foreign exchange companies.
• Security in Rwanda is good.
• It is not advisable to drink water from the water tub; better drink bottled water.
The conference organisers have made an arrangement with one of the leading Tour Companies in Rwanda, Amahoro tours, to offer special rates for our conference delegates. You can directly contact them at: www.amahoro-tours.com or www.redrockrwanda.com. Email: info@email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The conferenece venue is located within the heart of Kigali city, with a number of hotels and accommodation facilities within close proximity and walking distance to the venue. Below we provide some links to the hotels that you can contact.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH MAKING RESERVATIONS< PLEASE CONTACT THE CONFERENCE ORGANISING COMMITTEE AT: email@example.com
- Kigali View hotel : About 10 minutes walk from the venue . www.kigaliviewhotel.com
- Galaxy Hotel
www.galaxyhotelrwanda.com- About 2.0 km from Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (KCEV).
- Hill View Hotel and Apartments
http://www.hillviewhotelrwanda.com -About 1.8 km from Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (KCEV)
- Hotel Des Mille Collines
https://millecollines.rw/- It is 1.7 km from Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (KCEV)
- Hotel Hilltop and Country Club : https://eng.hotels.ru/hotels/rwanda/kigali/hotel_hilltop_and_country_club.htm - It is 1.5 km from Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (KCEV)
- Kigali Serena Hotel
http://www.serenahotels.com/serenakigali/default-en.html -It is just 360 m from Kigali Conference and Exhibition Village (KCEV)
6. Centre Saint Paul - About 10 minutes walk to the venue - A budget accommodation, prices range from 30-50 USD per night.
Centre Saint Paul
KN 1st, Nyarugenge
7. Bethany Kiyovu company LTD - Prices range from 25-60 USD
Other useful links:
There are also budget hostels for students that can be arranged through the Local Organising Committee.